Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas in the Park Banquet

I have attended the Christmas in the Park Banquet once before but never had the joy of participating by being a waitress. I had so much fun. I decided for my theme since it was election year and just 4 days after voting and just 3 days before VETERAN'S DAY, my theme for my table would be "America the Beautiful." I was Betsy Ross and my table was decorated in Stars and Stripes. My table was full, for a little while anyways, stupid Tech Game. Anyways, Rodney Black and his wife Kathy, My mom and Dad in Law, Jeanna Cantu, Jimmy and Kathy Carrol, and my hubby were my guests at the table. Thanks everyone for coming. I enjoyed seeing people I had not seen in a while and looking at all the creativity put into the banquet. I will probably do it again next year. It's fun to be a part of something that helps the park look so beautiful and make so many smile during the holiday season. I know it seems early but here goes. Happy Thanksgiving, just around the corner, and MERRY CHRISTMAS, not too far off either.
But for today Thanks to all VETERANS and SOLDIERS now fighting. Your sacrifices will forever be appreciated. HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!



My Table!!

Betsy Ross

My Hubby


Jimmy and Kathy

Rodney and Cathy

Loved this table. John and D'Anna Oldham. Santa, Mrs. Clause, and the elves. How Cute!!!

No comments: