Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just Catchin' Up!!

I know that it has been FOREVER since I have updated. Holidays are really busy, what can I say. So here goes. I sold my first house. YAY!!! Kali turned 2 on December 21st. My sweet baby. Sean will be 4 in less than a week on the 12th. He's growing so fast. I turned 25 yesterday. Half way to Randy's age. Had the best New Year's party ever. We stayed home and had a kid party and invited other families over. We played Wii and watched the ball drop. Had a wonderful time and will do it again next year. I also will be starting a new job this week at Aaron's. Since taking that offer I have received two more that were unexpected. When God opens a door, I guess he gives you different paths to choose also. That's ok though. Having to tell someone that I can't do it because of another job is better than not having an offer to turn down. Terence is still working at United. A wonderful company to work for. Hope it stays with them for a long time as long as that's what makes him happy. Anyways here are some pics from Christmas and Birthdays.





Kali's Horse Cake. Didn't want to blow out the candles.

Kali and her Daddy. How cute!!

My Little Man!! Growing up so fast!!



Me and my angel. She's so sweet when she's sleeping.


Kali and her new baby. Sean helping Kali open her presents.




No comments: