Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few of his favorite things.

I was tagged by Amy so here goes a few of Terence's favorite things.
1. His Kids-I am amazed at how much a man can love something that is so small. There is nothing that he would not do for his kids.

2. Friends-For those of you that know my hubby, you know that once you are friends with him, he is loyal. It may take him a while to make friends but once you're in, you'll have to screw up big time for him not to keep you around.
3. He has recently taken up golfing. Not exactly my sport. I like to drive the golf carts but that's as far as my interest in it goes. Kudos to you T for having the patience for it.

4. His work. He may complain about it but he likes working at United. He's been there for 11 years and has made some of the best friends there.

5.His truck. It may be getting old, but that is still his truck. It took him 1 1/2 years and a wreck before I got to drive it.

6. His family--in laws and all. He is so loving to all of them.

7. Shooting pool with his buddies. Let's just say when we got married I made him move the pool table out of the dining room. Lol. He's good at it too.

8. Dallas Cowboy Football-His ringer is the NFL theme song during football season and he's from Texas...need I say more. 8. Me. He's kept me around for 3 years of dating, 5 years of marriage, 2 dogs, and 2 kids. I sure hope I'm one of his favorite things. I know he's one of mine.

So in tradition I don't really have any women to tag. So I tag Randy Wilson. (tell us about Becky)



No comments: