Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Goodness How Fast They Grow Up

It's amazing how fast kids grow. Today when I dropped Sean off at school he told me that he didn't need me to walk him in. He said he was big enough to do it by himself. Broke my heart. He's growing into such a good boy. Before school started he relied on me for everything. And thanks to Ms. Carol, love her to pieces, Sean has gained independence and self-will. I am so grateful for this no matter how much it hurts for him to let go. I love him dearly. And Kali wants to grow up, but she's still too young for school. Bless her heart she cries everytime I take Sean to Ms. Carol's because she can't stay. If only she would stay a baby a little longer. Wishful thinking huh? I just pray that we will keep a close relationship like we do now. God Bless!!

No comments: